[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] [RFC] An initial attempt of porting rtpproxy-ng module from your twin project to OpenSIPS. (#152)

ag at ag-projects.com ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Mar 6 12:26:05 CET 2014

Hi Andreas,

Not sure if you are referring to me but in case you do. I am not demanding any apology. Personally, I have no issue with the name you have chosen. If you knowingly chose that name mediaproxy-ng which I was using since 2008 and expected me to complain about it, is really weird. I am not polling github every day just in case something like this happens.

The issue emerged now, in the context of OpenSIPS project where we have an obvious overlap of naming and purpose at the same time.

As I mentioned, your software is a great addition and we just asked to eliminate any confusion by renaming it.

If you can help with the name change is great, if not then so be it, I don’t really care about your choices and I don’t need any apologies from you or anybody else.

Adrian