[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] usrloc: E_UL_AOR_DELETE enhancement (#250)

Ovidiu Sas notifications at github.com
Fri Aug 1 17:14:09 CEST 2014

@razvancrainea I see what you mean and that's fine (I was under the impression that AOR events are actually CONTACT events, hence the confusion).
We should add also a new event: E_UL_CONTACT_BINDING_UPDATE - that will be triggered when the binding is refreshed from a different IP.  With this event I want to detect registrations that are made from a client behind a router that is is capable of handling multiple internet connections and a connection failover occurred.
In this case, the Cseq will be increased, the Callid will be the same but the binding address will be different.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/250#issuecomment-50896035