[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] usrloc: E_UL_AOR_DELETE enhancement (#250)

Răzvan Crainea notifications at github.com
Fri Aug 1 17:05:27 CEST 2014

@ovidiusas 'ul show' displays all the contacts that are registered for that AOR. When the E_UL_AOR_DELETE is triggered, there is no other contact available. When the E_UL_AOR_INSERT only one contacts (or more if the REGISTER contains multiple contacts) is available. But we can't provide all the information shown in 'ul show'.
We think we should have a different approach: basically we can trigger a different event, like E_UL_CONTACT_INSERT that will be triggered each time a device registers and E_UL_CONTACT_DELETE when a contact is deleted. Basically the flow would be something like this:

```
E_UL_AOR_INSERT (user at domain)
E_UL_CONTACT_INSERT (user at domain, contact1)
E_UL_CONTACT_INSERT (user at domain, contact2)
E_UL_CONTACT_DELETE (user at domain, contact1)
E_UL_CONTACT_DELETE (user at domain, contact2)
E_UL_AOR_DELETE (user at domain)
```

What do you say? Does this satisfy your needs?

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/250#issuecomment-50894930