[OpenSIPS-Devel] General Protection errors

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Tue May 7 16:10:39 CEST 2013

Hello,

It's strange that the error appears at the goto statement, but probably
something is confusing gdb :)
Most likely the crash is happening due to a corruption somewhere in the
ratelimit module, since I see it's trying to free a quite odd pointer (
0x322e3437312e3334 ) which doesn't seem valid. Would it be possible to
run OpenSIPS with memory debugging enabled ?

Also, Could you please open a SF ticket for this so we can better keep
track of things ?

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer