[OpenSIPS-Devel] Question about extending code

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jun 7 14:12:46 CEST 2013

Hello Zachery,

The GPL infringement may be claimed only by the copyright holders of the
OpenSIPS code (so, I would quote this with small chances ;) ).

On the other hand, in respect to the Open Source World, such code should
be public, if considered of public benefit (and not some corner-case,
very particular , strange code).

Just my 2 cents on the matter ;)