[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] pua_dialoginfo: failed calls triggers sending PUBLISH errors (#142)

Damien Sandrs notifications at github.com
Tue Dec 17 12:59:10 CET 2013

Hi Bogdan,
1) I think it is wise. Actually, the "early" state of the dialog is notified (180 Ringing, or even, I think 100 Trying). The only state that is not notified is the "trying" state. This trying state does not correspond to a specific SIP Message or dialog state, but to the fact that pua_dialoginfo_set has been called from the routing script. I think it is preferable in most cases to notify only when there is some kind of SIP message transiting over the network.

2) OK

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/142#issuecomment-30745381