[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] pua_dialoginfo: failed calls triggers sending PUBLISH errors (#142)

Bogdan Andrei IANCU notifications at github.com
Tue Dec 17 09:40:59 CET 2013

Hi,

Damien, two aspects:
1) going back to Ovidiu's question: I understand what the RFC says, but it is wise from user perspective "no to publish" at all while he is in a call with trying state ?
2) as a fix when  "publish_on_trying" is not used, we can either look at the "old state" when TERMINATING (to see from which state with switched to "terminated") or we can use a dlg val as marker to remember if a prev publish was sent or not - I can look more into this.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/142#issuecomment-30734198