[OpenSIPS-Devel] [NEW] rest_client module

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Apr 3 16:50:17 CEST 2013

Hello Jamuel,

> Basic and Digest HTTP AUTH methods?
If there is sufficient demand for it, it may go in the 1.10 TODO list.

> Is this module just a wrapper around libcurl? Can we set the various
> curl options that are exported from libcurl?
As the module will grow in features, more libcurl options will be
exposed as module parameters. Currently, the only options you can set
are timeout-related.

> What would make this module "RESTful" per se in so much as it looks
> more like a generic HTTP Client?  Might the module's name just be curl
> module or http_client?
I noticed that as well, but simply went with the initial idea for the
name. We can change it any time!

Thank you for the quick feedback!
Regards,

Liviu Chircu