[OpenSIPS-Devel] [NEW] rest_client module

Jamuel Starkey jamuel at hcvoip.com
Tue Apr 2 18:51:51 CEST 2013

Hi Liviu,

Thank you for exposing curl!  Will you be supporting Basic and Digest HTTP AUTH methods?   And is this module just a wrapper around libcurl? Can we set the various curl options that are exported from libcurl?

In general I don't see what would make this module "RESTful" per se in so much as it looks more like a generic HTTP Client?  Might the module's name just be curl module or http_client?  Or do you expect to provide other REST-like methods like (PUT and DELETE)?

Thanks again for the feature!

Cheers,

JPS