[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-3530859 ] Handle case where reply after engage_mediaproxy has no body

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 30 19:14:18 CEST 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by saghul
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086412&aid=3530859&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
 Currently if you remove the body via strip_body() of an in-dialog reply which is using engage_mediaproxy() you end up with junk in the body. IT seems the reply is still processed and the lump with the ip and port of the mediaproxy is appended as junk. This patch skips processing the reply if there is no body or it has been removed. Let me know your thoughts Saul and others so we can get this applied to trunk and possibly 1.8.x or even older branches.

Comment By: saghul (saghul)
Date: 2012-05-30 10:14

Message:
As discussed on IRC, the proper fix for this would be as follows:

Modify the get_sdp_message function (in the mediaproxy module) so that it
returns false also when the body was removed with a lump.