[OpenSIPS-Devel] Possible memory leak OpenSIPS 1.7.2

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Tue Mar 20 13:00:16 CET 2012

Hello,

Please try to catch this leak at run-time. As soon as a specific process
starts complaining about no more pkg memory, get it's PID from syslog and do
     kill -SIGUSR1 PID

and you should get the PKG memory dump just for that specific process.

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com