[OpenSIPS-Devel] Possible memory leak OpenSIPS 1.7.2

Steven Lam, KeenSystems B.V. s.lam at keensystems.eu
Tue Mar 20 09:46:33 CET 2012

Hi,

Yesterday OpenSIPS crashed after logging things like this:

WARNING:core:fm_malloc: Not enough free memory, will atempt defragmenation
ERROR:core:build_res_buf_from_sip_req: out of pkg memory  ; needs 394
ERROR:sl:sl_send_reply_helper: response building failed

Looking at the graphs for the memory usage I can see the memory consumption is only going up, never going down. Sure it went down after OpenSIPS crashing ;-)

I followed this doc to create a memory manager log of OpenSIPS stopping after some calls:
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTsMem

I now have a log but no idea where to look for, is there someone who wants to take a look for me?
The log can be found here: http://keenserver.nl/files/dump.log

Hope someone can help.

Thanks,
Steven