[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-3488679 ] Index param in b2b_entities.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 17 22:10:20 CET 2012

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by rrb3942
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086412&aid=3488679&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
This adds an index on the 'param' column in the b2b_entities table for mysql. When opensips deletes from the b2b_entities table it only references the param column. Without an index this forces mysql to do a full table scan for every delete. This index should greatly speed up these queries.

Adding this index on our production system cut mysql cpu usage by more than half.

I also bumped the table version for b2b_entities and updated the db schema (hope I did this correctly).

Thanks!