[OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSIPS-Users] Planning for OpenSIPS 1.8.0 Release

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Tue Oct 4 11:04:21 CEST 2011

Hi Vlad,

On Oct 3, 2011, at 4:54 PM, Vlad Paiu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Ok, this has been implemented and committed to trunk.

Great! I'll let you know how the testing goes :-)

> I am still not sure with the temporary GRUU. In case of use_domain set in usrloc, OpenSIPS stores as AOR the username at domain part. The RFC says the temporary GRUU should hide the AOR, so I chose to have the URI like : encodedstuff at sock_ip . This hides both the username _AND_ the actual domain.
>
> Do you think that the temporary GRUU should expose the domain ? Or hiding both the username and the domain part is the right way to go ?

The RFC says nothing about this, unfortunately. The provided examples do expose the domain though. I'd leave it as it is for now, and if we find a reason for it, we could add a setting to control wether the domain should also be hidden or not.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects