[OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSIPS-Users] Planning for OpenSIPS 1.8.0 Release

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Mon Oct 3 16:54:56 CEST 2011

Hello,

Ok, this has been implemented and committed to trunk.

I am still not sure with the temporary GRUU. In case of use_domain set
in usrloc, OpenSIPS stores as AOR the username at domain part. The RFC says
the temporary GRUU should hide the AOR, so I chose to have the URI like
: encodedstuff at sock_ip . This hides both the username _AND_ the actual
domain.

Do you think that the temporary GRUU should expose the domain ? Or
hiding both the username and the domain part is the right way to go ?

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer