[OpenSIPS-Devel] Sip stereo B2BUA conference server

MatzeMuc86 matzemuc86 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 10:02:22 CET 2011

Hello Adrian,

I know that I need some RTP part which receives, mixes and sends the media
stream. I thought I can do all these things with OpenSIPS? I saw that SDP is
implemented, but, of course, this is transported by SIP.
Maybe I am wrong about RTP and OpenSIPS - sorry.

Refering to FreeSWITCH: IT can handle RTP, conferences, B2BUA eg. - but no
stereo. TO implement this, the project is that big that - after talking with
the freeswitch developers - this seems to be a very big project. As it is
only a Bachelor Thesis I thought about finding an easier way to implement my
idea.

Thanks
MatzeMuc86