[OpenSIPS-Devel] Sip stereo B2BUA conference server

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Feb 24 23:41:44 CET 2011

OpenSIPS is a SIP server, it handles the SIP signaling, not the media. To implement what you describe you need something that can create and handle incoming media streams and is able to mix them. If FreeSwitch or Asterisk cannot already do these things close to what you plan to implement, you will need to reinvent some wheels.

Adrian