[OpenSIPS-Devel] Sending INFO from MI

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Sep 15 14:36:42 CEST 2010

Hi Alex,

As Ovidiu pointed out, this is not an easy one - if you generate a
in-dialog request from the proxy, you will de-sync the cseq numbers
between the 2 end-parties....So any change from the mid-proxy will imply
the proxy to "fix" all the following cseq numbers in the following
in-dialog requests (from the end parties).

With the BYE this is not a problem as after BYE there is not other