[OpenSIPS-Devel] Sending INFO from MI

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed Sep 15 14:02:07 CEST 2010

You need to keep in mind that if you generate an in dialog request you
must increase the Cseq number.
If you do that, then all subsequent in-dialog request must have their
CSeq number increased.
When you receive the BYE, you will need to increase the CSeq of the
BYE that is sent in the same direction that your previous injected
request was.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas