[OpenSIPS-Devel] Sending INFO from MI

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Wed Sep 15 13:04:49 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 09/15/2010 11:17 AM, Alex Massover wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to pass events generated by the external application during the
> call. I'm thinking about to implement this with INFO.
>
> The idea is to add sending INFO functionality to the dialog module. In
> analogy with 'dlg_end_dlg' MI function exported by dialog module, I want
> to add 'dlg_send_info' function. That will receive 2 parameters:

I can't comment on technical details of your approach, as I'm not
familiar with the dialog module internals, however, what about making
this a bit more generic and allowing any request to be sent? Of course
INVITE and SUBSCRIBE wouldn't be allowed, but someone might want to send
an in-dialog OPTIONS or some other invented request such as FOO. You
could then call it dlg_send_request.

The ability to send some payload with that request might also desirable
for someone.

Just my 2 cents :-)

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects