[OpenSIPS-Devel] Sending INFO from MI

Alex Massover alex at jajah.com
Wed Sep 15 11:56:43 CEST 2010

Little correction:
 str met = {"BYE", 3};
need to change it to
str met = {"INFO", 4};

☺

From: devel-bounces at lists.opensips.org [mailto:devel-bounces at lists.opensips.org] On Behalf Of Alex Massover
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 11:54 AM
To: OpenSIPS devel mailling list
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Devel] Sending INFO from MI

What I need to do is:

a)      Export MI function (let's leave it aside for now, not supposed to complex)

b)      Create dlg_send_info function based on dlg_end_dlg , something like:

293         int dlg_send_info(struct dlg_cell *dlg, str *extra_hdrs, int direction)

294         {

295         str str_hdr = {NULL,0};

296         int i,res = 0;

297         int callee;

298

299         if ((build_extra_hdr(dlg, extra_hdrs, &str_hdr)) != 0){

300         LM_ERR("failed to create extra headers\n");

301         return -1;

302         }

303

304         callee = callee_idx(dlg);

// implement 'direction' switch here

305         if ( send_leg_info( dlg, DLG_CALLER_LEG, callee, &str_hdr)!=0) {

306         res--;

307         }

308          if (send_leg_info( dlg, callee, DLG_CALLER_LEG, &str_hdr)!=0 ) {

309         res--;

310         }

// end of 'direction' switch

314

315         pkg_free(str_hdr.s);

316         return res;

317         }

c)       Create send_leg_info based on send_leg_buy, with following changes:

a.       Change

 str met = {"BYE", 3};

str met = {"INFO", 3};  // what is 3 btw?

b.      Remove callback:
267          bye_reply_cb, /* callback function*/
267          NULL, /* callback function*/

c.       Some minor fixes

And it supposed to work. Am I right or I totally miss something?