[OpenSIPS-Devel] Sending INFO from MI

Alex Massover alex at jajah.com
Wed Sep 15 11:17:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

I need to pass events generated by the external application during the call. I'm thinking about to implement this with INFO.

The idea is to add sending INFO functionality to the dialog module. In analogy with 'dlg_end_dlg' MI function exported by dialog module, I want to add 'dlg_send_info' function. That will receive 2 parameters:

a)      Direction (caller, callee, both) – to what side to send INFO

b)      Headers to add to INFO
and eventually generate INFO request.

What I'm trying to understand is how complex is to add such functionality. Is the dialog module ready for such extension (I'll look at how 'dlg_end_dlg' is implemented and do similar) or it will require more advanced understanding and major changes to the module design?

--
Best Regards,
Alex Massover

This mail was sent via Mail-SeCure System.