[OpenSIPS-Devel] Re : Install document of "openSIPS + openXCAP"

Yita Wu yita.wu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 06:45:12 CEST 2010

>>Hi,

On 09/04/2010 04:20 AM, Yita Wu wrote:
>* Hello,
*>*
*>* I find "/opt/xcap/openxcap-1.2.1/opensips/opensips.cfg" in xcap source
*>* folder.
*>* So you mean I just copy this configure file to my openSIPS server
*>* replace original opensips.cfg,
*>* Then openSIPS + openXCAP will working with each other ?!
*>*
*

--
>>Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
>>AG Projects

Hello,

(1)Could you give me an available opensips.cfg for "OpenSIPS presence
together with OpenXCAP" ?
   I can't find any document and resource about it.
   Or would you tell me where can find the answer ?
   PS: I am using openSIPS v1.4.5 and v1.6.3 to testing to build
"OpenSIPS presence together with OpenXCAP".

(2)I use X-lite 4.0 Beta 2 version soft client to test IM / Presence
with OpenSIPS v1.4.5 is OK!
   But use it to test with OpenSIPS v1.6.3 is not fully OK.
   The OpenSIPS v1.6.3's presence module seems to not work, and use
soft client(A party) to add B party to buddy list ,
   the B party can't receive "notify" request.

Thanks~

Best regards,
YITA.