[OpenSIPS-Devel] pkg_malloc question

Stanisław Pitucha viraptor at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 18:03:22 CET 2010

On 21.03.2010 14:26, Alex Massover wrote:
> The idea is to have a queue of accounting messages and thread pool that takes messages from the queue and sends it to radius server. Nothing blocks in this scenario (until queue is full).

Ok - just a quick idea, so someone more experienced may bash me later ;)

How about a module that simply sends the request to a local pipe/socket?
Then you can set up a completely separate daemon which receives the
information and sends the proper request. This way you don't have to
wait for the response and are not limited by Opensips design. Just have
your daemon do all the threading/scheduling/queueing.

Since AF_UNIX is reliable, you can just send the message and not care
about it anymore in the opensips code.