[OpenSIPS-Devel] Soon you can Blink!

Thomas Gelf thomas at gelf.net
Wed Mar 10 21:05:11 CET 2010

Adrian Georgescu wrote:
> Again all you do with Blink can you can reproduce with the command
> line tools from SIP SIMPLE client SDK. Any luck installing those?

Running Karmic Koala on my laptop. Discovering why python-xml won't run
was possible, but it sound's like this package will not have much
future. Installing python-xml from Lucid repository worked, but I don't
know whether it would work :p python-xml from lenny for example doesn't
like python >= 2.6. And so does python-sipsimple - shall I force
installation, or shall I better install Lenny to a chroot dir?

> You can toggle Trace Notifications in sip-session or sip-audio-session
> too.

I'll do so - as soon as it works ;-)

 mail: thomas at gelf.net
  web: http://thomas.gelf.net/