[OpenSIPS-Devel] New contribution, ISN lookup in ENUM module

Michael Schloh von Bennewitz develop2009 at schloh.com
Tue Jan 19 16:28:39 CET 2010

Hello list,

I see from http://www.opensips.org/Development/Development that the
ENUM module is 'commonly maintained.' Whoever has commit authority
might like to take a look at the new ISN lookup integration that
we are using with freenum.org and DNS delegation of our ITAD:

  http://scm.europalab.com/contrib/file/tip/opensips/
  http://scm.europalab.com/contrib/file/tip/opensips/enum-isn.txt
  http://scm.europalab.com/contrib/file/tip/opensips/enum-isn.diff