[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2934618 ] possible memory leak in serialize.c

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 19 00:27:23 CET 2010

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by rrevels
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2934618&group_id=232389

Category: core
Group: 1.6.x

Initial Comment:
We have been chasing what appears to be a memory leak in opensips-1.6.1-notls.  We believe that in serialize_branches line 154 enc_info is being allocated but is not being freed in all cases.  We will continue tracking this but wanted to get it out where other eyes could look into it as well.