[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2988814 ] dialog pvar not functional in local route

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 20 16:26:41 CEST 2010

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rrevels
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2988814&group_id=232389

Group: 1.6.x

Initial Comment:
In the local route I am able to get stored dialog values using fetch_dlg_value however attempting to read value via $dlg_val I get nothing returned and error in log:

Apr 17 20:08:07 guinea-pig2 osips-log[17277]: ERROR:core:do_assign: no value in right expression
Apr 17 20:08:07 guinea-pig2 osips-log[17277]: ERROR:core:do_assign: error at line: 508

Date: 2010-04-20 14:26

Message:
Umm, I need to think about that for a while.  And go read the wiki.  I
noticed the context had been added for specifying a pvar but didn't pay
attention to it since I had set the dialog value in the INVITE and the
fetch_dlg_value worked as expected.

Let me set it back up and I'll get back to you.

Comment By: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu (bogdan_iancu)
Date: 2010-04-20 11:34

Message:
there is a dialog context (and dialog vars) only for BYEs generated by
dialog module (on timeout). Is this your scenario ?