[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2989001 ] consume_credentials problem

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 20 16:15:27 CEST 2010

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rrevels
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2989001&group_id=232389

Group: 1.6.x

Initial Comment:
consume_credentials doesn't appear to work correctly for sequential requests.  I am just yanking the auth header for now but it seems like something that should be looked into.

Date: 2010-04-20 14:15

Message:
No.  I noticed that in the docs and put an if() block in my BYE handler to
try auth and consume credentials if it passed.  Otherwise, mangle the
packet in other ways and send it on its way.  : >

Comment By: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu (bogdan_iancu)
Date: 2010-04-20 10:34

Message:
the consume_credentials() will not remove any credentials that were not
used during an auth. So, if you do not do auth, you cannot remove them...
Is this your case?