[OpenSIPS-Devel] SDP manipulation functions and dialog callbacks

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Apr 12 18:11:54 CEST 2010

Hi Saúl,

it is more a logical problem as you do 2 different changes on the the
same original message - first you remove the whole body and later you
apply an IP change (remove and add) - this leads to a bogus message.

The only way to handle this (with the current implementation) is to have
a script logic that will prevent applying conflicting changes - either
you remove the whole SDP, either you apply IP/port fixes to it.

www.voice-system.ro