[OpenSIPS-Devel] build opensips from source (Solaris 10)

kirati k_sutthik at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 15:09:22 CET 2009

Hi all,

I have a question about the installation of opensips on Solaris 10.
I am trying to install the opensips from source using:

gmake clean
gmake
gmake install

I can compile the source successfully. However, after "gmake", i could not find the opensips binary on the source folder. It seems that the gmake did not link the object files to generate the opensips.
Do I need to modify the Makefile to make this works ?

Sorry for a simple question.

BR,
Kirati