[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-2714507 ] Adding qvalue to lookup function

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 26 14:38:32 CET 2009

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mdavi
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086412&aid=2714507&group_id=232389

Category: None
Group: 1.4.x

Initial Comment:
This patch is applicable to the registrar module for opensips version 1.4.5.

The append_branch function have a parameter in which I can set the qvalue,
but I cannot set the qvalue of the first RURI branch (i.e. the message itself).

So I add a parameter to the lookup function (registrar module). In this way I can set qvalue properly.
The lookup function qvalue parameter can set also using script variable.

Regards,
     MD