[OpenSIPS-Devel] dialog module: dialog not cleaned up when BYE is sent

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Mar 5 12:00:57 CET 2009

Hi Herman,

And the bell rang! :)

I went over the logs you posted on the forum and I noticed (both script
and logs) that you are not using loose_route() for sequential requests.
You do record_route() for the initial INVITE, but no loose_route for
ACK, BYE. And loose_route() is the function that updates the dialog state.

So, in your case, the dialog does not "see" the ACK and BYE and still
keeps in the CONFIRMED_NA (not acknowledged) state. This  is way it is
not removed.

See the default opensips.cfg file to see how to use the loose_route(). I
beat it will work after that ;)