[OpenSIPS-Devel] Some ways to crash OpenSIPS with current SVN

Thomas Gelf thomas at gelf.net
Fri Jul 17 12:02:58 CEST 2009

Dan Pascu wrote:
> Could you, just to rule hardware issues out, run a memory test (using
> memtest86+)?

Sure. I'll move OpenSIPS to another host 'til Monday and also move away
all the other services running here (all but one single strange cronjob
running fine since a very long time).

I'll let you know the results - I'd be quite happy if it was really
related to some strange hardware issue. Didn't test that yet, as this
host has an uptime of nearly 400 days - and is constantly running 2-300
processes (MySQL, Apache etc). But who know's, never ever trust your IT!

Best regards,
Thomas Gelf