[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2504946 ] [presence] No loose-routing in NOTIFY (presence_dialoginfo)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 13 18:03:57 CET 2009

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2504946&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
OpenSIPs trunk version (rev 5149).

I have two OpenSIPS in my host:
- Proxy (port PROXY_PORT)
- Presence server (port PRESENCE_PORT)

Proxy routes the presence requests to Presence Server using TCP (adding ;transport=tcp) to $du.

I have configured pua_dialoginfo in Proxy and presence_dialoginfo in Presence server. Status presence works correctly.

A client (SPA962) sends a SUBSCRIBE "Event: dialog" abd Proxy routes it to Presence Server adding 2 Record-Route headers (since client uses UDP, and Proxy routes it using TCP, anyway the same orks perfectly with status presence).

Presence server replie a 200 mirroring RR and sends a NOTIFY *not including* the route set!

I attach a flow in which "alice" subscribes to the dialog presence of "bob". Note that the NOTIFY form the Presence server is sent directly to the client (it fails due to NAT).