[OpenSIPS-Devel] Is it possible to commit new "regex" module before 1.5?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Feb 17 13:53:19 CET 2009

Hi Iñaki,

Personally I think we can make an exception, given the circumstances. If
the new code is tested and does not affect the overall stability of the
code (which is the most important think here), we can be a bit flexible
and go for it.

I'm also interested in hearing other people opinion on this.

IMHO the important is the goal and not the rules to get to the goal :D......