[OpenSIPS-Devel] Is it possible to commit new "regex" module before 1.5?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Feb 17 00:41:28 CET 2009

Hi, I planned to commit a new module called "Regex" in SVN trunk but I was
away these last days and couldn't submit it before the SVN freeze
(yesterday).

I know that no new code should be submitted in this moment, but this module is
already tested and working in Kamailio (and of course I've also checked it in
OpenSIPS trunk version). For now there are no bugs/issues with it.

Would you, developers, accept this module now or should I wait until 1.5 is
released?

Thanks and best regards.

PD: Regex module documentation in Kamailio:
      http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/regex.html

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo