[OpenSIPS-Devel] Idea: Presence composer module

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Mon Aug 24 17:53:25 CEST 2009

Hi Inaki,

The truth is that indeed there is no definition in RFC on how the
documents should be composed. What the presence module does at the
moment is to keep the first person node and add all the tuples nodes.
But this is not good enough in all cases, one being your example. So I
believe that your module proposition might be useful.
I understand that what you propose is to have a module that deals with
aggregation and when aggregation is needed to call function from there.
Also I suppose that the aggregation itself should be configurable and
the rules dynamically defined. And also the aggregation functions should
be per event.

regards,
Anca