[OpenSIPS-Devel] Contribution: New function in siptrace module

Sergio Gutierrez saguti at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:42:45 CET 2008

Hello Dan.

Again, thanks a lot for your feedback. I have a final question, and again, I
am not sure whether is a missunderstanding.

I do not see whether the avp can be changed dynamically; my approach allows
to change the traced user list at execution time, and it is not necessary to
restart OpenSIPS.

Thanks and regards.

Sergio Gutierrez.