[OpenSIPS-Devel] Contribution: New function in siptrace module

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Mon Oct 27 23:56:12 CET 2008

On Monday 27 October 2008, Sergio Gutierrez wrote:
> Hello Dan.
>
> I think I already understand. You are right.
>
> So, what do you think whether I change the logic for the other idea I
> have, implementing a function which performs the tracing base in IP
> address? I think that feature is not already implemented.

The functionality is already there. The traced user AVP doesn't have to
contain a username. It can contain anything you want, including an IP
address. Whatever it holds will be stored in the username column. So we
could rename that to accommodate more than just user tracing.

if (src_ip==1.2.3.4) {
    # trace calls from this IP
    $avp(s:traced_user_avp) = $si;
}