[OpenSIPS-Devel] how the parameter number is changed of the modules

nyhenry1 nyhenry1 at 163.com
Sun Nov 30 01:35:00 CET 2008

 Hi
  I do not know how the parameter number is changed in the module most
of the function has less than 6 parameters.However in the function call of the action.c file do_action in the MODULE_T case
  i f((a->elem[0].type==EXPR_ST)&&a->elem[0].u.data){
rt_t*)(a->elem[0].u.data))->function(msg,
                                                 (char*)a->elem[1].u.data, (char*)a->elem[2].u.data,
                                                 (char*)a->elem[3].u.data, (char*)a->elem[4].u.data,
                                                 (char*)a->elem[5].u.data, (char*)a->elem[6].u.data);
there are 6 parameters for each function call no matter how it is defined in the module.
  My question is the module function must be changed somewhere before it is called in the do_action but actually where it is changed and how it is changed. Thank you for those who read my questions.
                                                               Xiao Han