[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2352599 ] 'dialog' 'timeout' is not reset on a sequential request

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 28 16:02:56 CET 2008

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2352599&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
Theorically 'dialog' module allows dialog timeout being reseting each time a sequential (except ACKs) request passes.

But it doesn't seem to be true. I set:

  modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", FLAG_DIALOG)
  modparam("dialog", "bye_on_timeout_flag", FLAG_DIALOG_BYE_ON_TIMEOUT)
  modparam("dialog", "default_timeout", 10)

I do a call and set both flags before t_relay(). During the first 10 seconds I do re-INVITE's all the time, but when call duraton becomes 10 seconds OpenSIPS sends a BYE to both sides.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)