[OpenSIPS-Devel] New OpenSIPS design and load balancing

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Mon Nov 10 20:19:04 CET 2008

Hi Aron,

this has been considered already and the shared memory as you know it will
not longer be present or needed. As for storage, it will be accessed from
application in whatever manner the application sees fit. So you can use a
database or a distributed hash, or memcache, whatever you see fit. All
you need is a driver in the language of your choice.

Dan