[OpenSIPS-Devel] ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_submit_query

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Dec 4 16:25:22 CET 2008

2008/12/4 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro>:
> OK, but what was the last performed query (before the error) by the same
> process? It is logical that mysql client will refuse  a new one with sending
> to the server, but important is the previous query on the same connection.

ahh, I understand now. You mean that I should monitorize which
OpenSIPS process (pid) has each MySQL connection.
Then I can log (xlog) wich pid is processing the current message so
when I get the error I can correlate it with the last SQL query done
by the same OpenSIPS process, is it?

Thanks a lot.

PD: Would it help if I increase debug to level 4? Yesterday I tried it
but **un**fortunatelly I ddint' get the sql error with this debug
level XD (I expect this has *nothing* to do with the issue cause).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>