[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2385561 ] Hang due to "no more nonces can be generated"

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 4 01:33:04 CET 2008

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2385561&group_id=232389

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
We've just had OpenSIPS 1.4.2 stop processing SIP packets and effectively hang. During this time, it logged the following many times to /var/log/daemon.log:

ERROR:auth:build_auth_hf: no more nonces can be generated
ERROR:auth:challenge: failed to generate nonce

Restarting OpenSIPS has temporarily cured it, but I expect the problem will come back.