[OpenSIPS-Devel] Hang due to "no more nonces can be generated"

Richard Revels rrevels at bandwidth.com
Tue Dec 2 14:46:12 CET 2008

Dan,

We are fighting a pkg_memory allocation error on our platform as
well.  Are you saying that doing a fifo command such as dlg_list every
few seconds would cause memory allocation errors for script processing
over time?  This is on openser 1.3 rather than opensips 1.4 but the
core dumps I have the bug tracker on is keeping me from doing any
upgrading at the moment.

Richard