[OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSER-Devel] Presence and dialog-info patch + problem

Fri Aug 29 12:11:29 CEST 2008

Hi Alex!

Are you now having a working RFC 4235 setup?

Regarding the fix - I think we should not only check for any parameter,
but use this special behavior only if there is explicitly the "sla"
parameter.

Regarding the pua extension:
  - What for are you extending pua?
  - I saw dialog_process_body definition but it is never used, maybe you
wanted to use instead of bla_process_body ?

regards
klaus