[OpenSIPS-Business] [OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 1.11 beta major release is out

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Mar 27 18:58:52 CET 2014

Liviu will prepare some paper soon on these performance improvement from
1.10 to 1.11. This new memory manager is distributed and is able to
scale with the number of processes/core you have ; the existing
implementations proved to be a bottleneck (limiting the degree of
parallelism you could achive) because of the monolithic locking. With
this new mem manager we were able to scale up to 50K cps with a single
opensips instance.