[OpenSIPS-Users] Delay relay of 200 OK

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Sep 24 09:04:48 UTC 2024

Hi Daniel.

without a B2B (so in proxy mode), I wouldn't advice in delaying the 200
OK at all . If the callee send the 200OK, it will expect a quick ACK
back. If the ACK is not received, the callee will retransmit the 200 OK
(at certain intervals) until either it gets an ACK, either gives up and
generates a BYE.

So, this is risky stuff.... :)

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com