[OpenSIPS-Users] Dropping all branches...

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Sep 13 06:04:38 UTC 2024

Hi Pete,

The 500 reply is generated within the t_relay(), if no branches are sent
out. A way to deal with this is to pass the 0x02 flag to t_relay(), to
force it to report the error to the script, rather than automatically
generated some err reply back. So t_relay() will fail and based on the
retcode you can generate something else back to the caller.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com